Chuyền Động Khí Nén AD / ADHW
Pneumatic actuators with high torque, compact design and low weight. The AD actuators are made according to the Scotch Yoke principle, which is characteristic for its high torque when required – at the beginning and end of each operation. This increases safety and reduces the energy consumption.
Manufacturer: Clorius Controls
• Increased torque where required. The Scotch Yoke actuator gives approx. 50% higher starting and closing torque (0°) compared to the rack and pinion actuator.
• Compact measures. Approx. 30% smaller than rack and pinion actuators.
• Low air consumption. Approx. 30% less than rack and pinion actuators.
• Low maintenance, long life.
• Good regulating features. No play in force transmission and low friction because the transmission passes over bearings.
• Favourable force transmission, gives favourable action in the regulation area. This provides lower turning speed when approaching the end positions.
• The actuators have low weight and small external dimensions for their torque output.
MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US
Liện hệ: 0356 975 994 ( Jan Tran)